Thursday 16 February 2012

Lot's of Nail Polish

Ahhhhh, new nail polish. Where would I be without you? ...I don't think I should answer that haa.

Just mere day's ago I was attracted to the TV like a moth to a flame when the New Nail's Inc collection came on QVC and without hesation I'd already placed my order for Ahead of the Trend after only seeing the georous Blue Baker Street as seen on Beyonce's first solo outing post baby.


I mean, how could I say No to a colour like that! ^ Or the amazing price QVC were offering!

So here they are...

In order left to right...
Piccadilly Arcade
Mayfair Mews
Belgrave Mews
Royal Mews
Cadigan Place
Baker Street
Wilton Row

I will be doing other posts on these cause I'm just too excited about them all, but for now here's Baker Street.


 

Isin't that Blue just amazing, two caots and went on so well. Very happy and I can't wait to try out the other colours :)


So, How'd your day go?

No comments:

Post a Comment