Thursday 13 October 2011

New Start :)

Okay so my first update so way too long ago for this shin dig to even get started :( see I lacked all the motivation I started with and well, nothing actually happened since that first fateful day.

So I'm back! And with a fresh new attitude too ;) I do have a few warning's, but don't let me put you off...

  • So I may get abit soppy sometimes...
  • And I may not update when I should, (But who does? People have lives, Right?)
  • I babble...Lot's :)
  • ...and put Lot's of smiley faces everywhere
  • And can't really spell all that good...or am I any good with grammar, it's bad :/ 
  • But I'm really hoping you guy's won't mind too much and if it is well, you don't have to come back...
  • It will however hurt my feeling's, so keep that in mind people! Haa
So I hope to really get started on this thing in the next couple of days, and that you'll keep joining me for this little party thing, if your not all too super busy I'd really like it :)



So, how'd your day go?

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Rachel! Welcome to the nail blogger's community! :-)

    ReplyDelete