Tuesday 5 July 2011

Happy Intro

Hiii :)

I'm Rachel and I'd like to welcome you to my little blog. I've started this for myself and only to boost my confidence, I'm not the loudest of people (until you really get to know me haa) and I do keep to myself a fair bit, but I wanted to break out abit and after looking through so many other peoples blogs i thought it was a great way to get started. So I hope you all won't mind my ranting and raving and the odd picture showing off ;) we'll get along just fantastic.

I'd like to post about just about anything so if there's anything you'd like to see or chat about, all you have to do is say :) I hope we can get along just fine, and soon become the best of friends *insert cheeky grin here* 


It's basically how my day went, anything new I did, Anything. I'm not planning on too much babbling mostly pictures, I do like picture taking as words aren't my strong point but I do love to talk to new people no matter how shy I am...so don't you all be shy :) I promise I don't bite. 


So, How'd your day go?

No comments:

Post a Comment